PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE
post before submitting your survey!
(Before I start on the SGF info for Round Five, I wanted to let you all know that I WON'T be doing the card brigade this round [interest has been lacking]).
I'm changing the format for submitting your survey (due to the PM quota). If you would like to be part of this round, please send me your survey via email
. Please ensure that your subject line is in the following format:
SGF Survey - USER NAME
Round Four's reveal list will be posted soon. Please please please be sure to send out your final packages ASAP if you have not done so already.
Below is the survey for this round of the SGF. Please fill it out as completely as you can - it's easier to assign people who have answered every question than those who have "I don't know" or "I don't care" as answers.
I am also running a third round of the Secret Mom Friend group (SMF), so if you would prefer to join that, there are posts in most of the BB forums. It is totally up to you to decide which you would like to be a part of. You can join both if you wish...
So without further ado...
How it works:
You will be assigned a fellow WBer as your Secret Girlfriend recipient. You will send them one card and one gift a month, for a commitment of five months (first month will be August, last month will be December). You will be given a code name under which to send these gifts, and you will use my address as the return address. You in turn will be assigned to someone else who will spoil you!
1. You MUST
meet your monthly commitment. Failure to do so will see you removed from the SGF group. If you are unable to meet your commitment for a given month, please PM me and we can work out getting an angel for your recipient for that month.
2. If you no longer wish to participate, please let me know as soon as possible. Do not abandon your SGF recipient. I can't stress this enough... I'm getting REALLY tired of people flaking on their recipients. Have the courtesy to let me know that you don't want to be involved anymore, rather than leaving your recipient hanging.
3. There is no monetary limit assigned to the gifts you send. If you can afford to send a $5 gift, send a $5 gift. If it's your SGF recipient's birthday or wedding, and you want to send something bigger, than you may do so. Remember - this is not a competition!
4. To join, you must have been signed up as a board member for at least 4 months, and have a minimum of 50 posts. In addition, you must remain active on the WB board during your time as a SGF - even if it just means checking your PMs once every couple days. If I can't get ahold of you, I may have to remove you from the group.
5. The SGF user account is for SGF correspondance only. Please do not use it to discuss personal issues or to flame other people. If it is abused, I will ask the mods / admin to delete the account.
6. If your SGF sends you something, you must post in the TY thread that you have received it!.
Not rules, but common courtesies :
1. If I send you a PM, please respond. I put read receipts on them, so I know if you're reading them and not answering!
2. If you send me a message regarding your SGF, please try to indicate what it is for in the subject line (i.e., "SGF AWOL?" or "Need Info for SGF" or "Dropping Out"). It makes life a little easier on me!
3. If your SGF is not holding up her end of the bargain, please please please let me know! I can't fix what I don't know about! This is really important!!! Don't wait until the end of the round!
The SGF questionnaire is below. Please cut and paste and send it to me in an email before July 20th.
I will be assigning SGFs for a August 1st start. SGFs will be assigned according to geographic area (if requested), and by likes/dislikes.
If you have any comments, concerns or questions, just let me know!
Please cut and paste, and email
your answers to me, with "SGF Survey" and your username in the subject line. (i.e., "SGF Survey - angelkisses"). Try to be as detailed as possible - it helps me assign you a good match!
1. If you have participated before, please list your SGF recipients (the people you sent to):
2. Please list your previous SGF senders (the people you received from):
3. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your previous SGF senders? Would recommend them as a SGF for someone else?:
4. Please list your SGF code name from Round Four, and indicate whether you would like to keep this name or receive a new one. If you created a WB account for your code name last round and you are giving your code name up, please let me know the user name and password so I can assign the account to someone else:
5. Please indicate how much you plan on spending (per month) on your new SGF recipient:
6. Do you wish to have a SGF recipient close in geographic location (yes, no, don't care) - if yes, how close? (and please note - the more rounds we get into, this becomes a bit more difficult, since there are only a certain number of WBers in each geographic area):
7. Would you like a SGF who wants to chat (PMs, email, etc) (yes, no, don't care):
8. Do you want to be an angel SGF (adopt someone for a month because their SGF can't/hasn't met their monthly commitment):
9. Is there anyone you CAN'T send to (i.e., because they are a relative / good friend / married or engaged to your ex):
10. Is there anyone you WANT to send to (because they've done something to help you in the past or you'd like to get to know them better?) - don't be shy, you can tell me!:
1. Real Name (first and last) / WB Name (and any former
2. FH / DH's name (if applicable):
3. Your FULL address, including city and postal code:
4. Your email address (required - will not be given out):
5. Wedding date (if applicable):
6. Birthdate / age / astrological sign:
7. Do you have any children? (If yes, what are their names, ages, and likes/dislikes):
8. Do you have any pets?:
9. What do you do for a living?:
10. Favourite colour:
11. Favourite foods / least favourite foods:
12. Favourite TV shows:
13. Favourite music / least favourite music:
14. Favourite movies / least favourite movie genre:
15. Favourite books / least favourite book genre:
16. Favourite magazines:
16a. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?:
17. Do you prefer coffee or tea?:
18. Favourite places to shop:
19. Do you collect anything?:
20. What are things you secretly like but are embarassed to admit? (Britney Spears, Troll Dolls, Hannah Montana):
21. What do you do in your spare time / what are your hobbies?:
22. What is your favourite type of clothing?:
23. What is your favourite type of jewellery / do you have pierced ears?:
24. What is your dream vacation?:
25. Are you a girly girl?:
26. Do you like to craft? (if so, what):
27. Do you like to cook? (if so, what):
28. Do you have any allergies?:
29. What are things that make you happy?:
30. What are things that make you mad?:
31. Do you have any fears / phobias?:
32. Describe your perfect date:
33. Favourite scent / least favourite scent:
34. Favourite beverage / least favourite beverage:
35. Favourite flower:
36. Favourite season:
37. Favourite holiday:
38. Chocolate or vanilla?:
39. Silver or gold?:
40. Who is your celebrity crush?:
41. Three words that describe you:
42. Your favourite quote(s):
43. Websites you visit all the time:
44. What is your most prized possession?:
45. What is your favourite game to watch?:
46. What are your favourite games to play?:
47. Do you have a favourite sports team?:
48. If you could have any super power, what would it be?:
49. Are you a lefty or a righty?:
50. Do you prefer baths or showers?:
51. What size shoes do you wear?:
52. What size t-shirt do you wear?:
53. If you had your basic needs cared for / covered for the week, What would you do with the last $10.00 or $20.00 you had for the week?:
54. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?:
55. Do you have a wish list of things you'd like to receive?:
56. Is there anything else you want your SGF to know about you?: